Use Hair Products That Compliment Your Healthy Hair Journey
There are thousands upon thousands of hair products out there all vying for your business and claiming to be able to fix whatever hair problem that you are currently facing. But how do you actually know if something will work for you?
The hard truth that a lot of companies will not tell you is that it takes a fair bit of trial and error to find products that work consistently for your hair. A light conditioner that moisturizes fine delicate hair to perfection will be unlikely to have the same effect on coarser strands. With our recommendations, we hope to help you find your personal staple products in as short a time as possible.
This category encompasses a mix of BHI’s own exclusively made and popular Infographics as well as hair care products that we have highlighted on behalf of our sponsors. Enjoy them.
Recent articles in ‘Featured’
- The Top 8 Coconut Or Tree Nut Free Products For Allergy Sufferers
- 4 Black Doll Companies That Make Perfect Natural Hair Black Dolls For Your Little Brown Girl
- The Three Oils that Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Why You Should Add Them to Your Holy Grail List
- Try These Two Exotic Oils for Overall Beauty and Hair
- 4 Cheap but Effective Conditioners for Natural Hair
- Would You Use Baby Oil in Your Hair Care?
- What Do You Think When You Hear the Word Serum?
- Are the StudioDry Hair Gloves the Next Big Thing in Hair Care?
- 3 Cheap Old School Products That Can Help Create Healthy Natural Hair
- 4 Natural Butters You Need To Be Using This Fall And Winter
One way of trying to find your staple products is by browsing product reviews. You can browse our extensive collection of reviews for curly hair products on our sister website CurlyReviews.com. On BHI the reviews we post are of products that the author has actually used and has formed an unbiased opinion of.
Recent articles in ‘Reviews’
- Beautiful Textures “Texture Manageability System” Review
- Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer 1st Impressions Type 4 Hair
- An App For Your Hair Journey: A Review Of the Hair Journal App On iPhone
- The Azure EdgeStick Product Review
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Shampoo Review
- Review Of The Curls Unleashed Line Of Products On 4a Natural Hair
- My Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment Disaster
- HANA Titanium Ionic Flat Iron 1.5″ Misikko.com Review
- Sheilo Hair Products – Hydrate Line Review
- Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment Review – Will it stop your breakage?
Another way of trying to find your staple products is to see what is purchased most often by other curlies. Our hair product recommendations are not based on sponsorship or even editors opinion. They are simply the products that women buy most often. This is because re-purchase rate is an excellent way to judge on quality.View The Recommendations