Use Hair Products That Compliment Your Healthy Hair Journey
There are thousands upon thousands of hair products out there all vying for your business and claiming to be able to fix whatever hair problem that you are currently facing. But how do you actually know if something will work for you?
The hard truth that a lot of companies will not tell you is that it takes a fair bit of trial and error to find products that work consistently for your hair. A light conditioner that moisturizes fine delicate hair to perfection will be unlikely to have the same effect on coarser strands. With our recommendations, we hope to help you find your personal staple products in as short a time as possible.
This category encompasses a mix of BHI’s own exclusively made and popular Infographics as well as hair care products that we have highlighted on behalf of our sponsors. Enjoy them.
Recent articles in ‘Featured’
- My Top 6 Perfume Fragrance Essential Oils
- Top 50 Ethnic Hair Products Of 2013
- 2013 Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales
- 8 Really Good Protein Free Conditioners
- The Best 6 Conditioners For Fabulous Slip!
- Best 6 Leave In Conditioners For Natural And Relaxed Hair
- Top Hair Products And Tools
- How Protein Softens Hair Infographic
- 7 Brilliant Natural Hair Styling Products Under $25
- The Only Hair Type Chart That Really Matters
One way of trying to find your staple products is by browsing product reviews. You can browse our extensive collection of reviews for curly hair products on our sister website CurlyReviews.com. On BHI the reviews we post are of products that the author has actually used and has formed an unbiased opinion of.
Recent articles in ‘Reviews’
- Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer 1st Impressions Type 4 Hair
- Abyssinian Oil – The Next Wonder Oil in Haircare?
- An App For Your Hair Journey: A Review Of the Hair Journal App On iPhone
- The Ultimate Hair Product Recommendations Post
- The Azure EdgeStick Product Review
- 6 Silicone Free Styling Products Under $15
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Shampoo Review
- Review Of The Curls Unleashed Line Of Products On 4a Natural Hair
- My Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment Disaster
- Top 10 Products In July 2012
Another way of trying to find your staple products is to see what is purchased most often by other curlies. Our hair product recommendations are not based on sponsorship or even editors opinion. They are simply the products that women buy most often. This is because re-purchase rate is an excellent way to judge on quality.View The Recommendations