Use Hair Products That Compliment Your Healthy Hair Journey
There are thousands upon thousands of hair products out there all vying for your business and claiming to be able to fix whatever hair problem that you are currently facing. But how do you actually know if something will work for you?
The hard truth that a lot of companies will not tell you is that it takes a fair bit of trial and error to find products that work consistently for your hair. A light conditioner that moisturizes fine delicate hair to perfection will be unlikely to have the same effect on coarser strands. With our recommendations, we hope to help you find your personal staple products in as short a time as possible.
This category encompasses a mix of BHI’s own exclusively made and popular Infographics as well as hair care products that we have highlighted on behalf of our sponsors. Enjoy them.
Recent articles in ‘Featured’
- 3 Cheap Old School Products That Can Help Create Healthy Natural Hair
- Top 10 Most Overpriced Natural Hair Products
- Top 8 Detanglers For Natural Hair
- Top 10 Hair Products With Cucumber
- Big On Biotin? Try These Top 10 Biotin Products For Natural Hair
- 10 Relaxer Product Lines That Have Jumped On The Natural Hair Bandwagon
- Product Swaps That Will Save You Money
- My Top 6 Perfume Fragrance Essential Oils
- 8 Really Good Protein Free Conditioners
- The Best 6 Conditioners For Fabulous Slip!
One way of trying to find your staple products is by browsing product reviews. You can browse our extensive collection of reviews for curly hair products on our sister website CurlyReviews.com. On BHI the reviews we post are of products that the author has actually used and has formed an unbiased opinion of.
Recent articles in ‘Reviews’
- Jonhson & Johnson Now Caters To African Babies – Will You Be Buying?
- 4 Black Doll Companies That Make Perfect Natural Hair Black Dolls For Your Little Brown Girl
- The Three Oils that Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Why You Should Add Them to Your Holy Grail List
- Try These Two Exotic Oils for Overall Beauty and Hair
- 4 Cheap but Effective Conditioners for Natural Hair
- Would You Use Baby Oil in Your Hair Care?
- What Do You Think When You Hear the Word Serum?
- Are the StudioDry Hair Gloves the Next Big Thing in Hair Care?
- 4 Natural Butters You Need To Be Using This Fall And Winter
- Top 10 Products With Rhassoul Clay
Another way of trying to find your staple products is to see what is purchased most often by other curlies. Our hair product recommendations are not based on sponsorship or even editors opinion. They are simply the products that women buy most often. This is because re-purchase rate is an excellent way to judge on quality.View The Recommendations