Use Hair Products That Compliment Your Healthy Hair Journey
There are thousands upon thousands of hair products out there all vying for your business and claiming to be able to fix whatever hair problem that you are currently facing. But how do you actually know if something will work for you?
The hard truth that a lot of companies will not tell you is that it takes a fair bit of trial and error to find products that work consistently for your hair. A light conditioner that moisturizes fine delicate hair to perfection will be unlikely to have the same effect on coarser strands. With our recommendations, we hope to help you find your personal staple products in as short a time as possible.
This category encompasses a mix of BHI’s own exclusively made and popular Infographics as well as hair care products that we have highlighted on behalf of our sponsors. Enjoy them.
Recent articles in ‘Featured’
- Best 10 Curl Defining Products
- 5 Awesome Products Not Found In The Ethnic Section
- What If You Could Prevent Breakage Forever? This Product Might Be The Answer
- Naturalista On A Budget? – 6 FAB Products Under $10!
- 5 Stylers You Can Try For Serious Definition And Great Hold
- 5 Moisturizing Hair Masks And Conditioners for Natural Hair Perfect For This Summer
- 4 Drugstore Product Staples Under $10
- The Top 5 Hair Emollients You Might Not Be Using But You Should Know About
- The Top 8 Coconut Or Tree Nut Free Products For Allergy Sufferers
- 4 Black Doll Companies That Make Perfect Natural Hair Black Dolls For Your Little Brown Girl
One way of trying to find your staple products is by browsing product reviews. You can browse our extensive collection of reviews for curly hair products on our sister website CurlyReviews.com. On BHI the reviews we post are of products that the author has actually used and has formed an unbiased opinion of.
Recent articles in ‘Reviews’
- Review of Zyllion Scalp Massage Brush
- 5 Cheap Conditioners Great For Co-washing Natural Hair
- My Top 8 Natural Hair Products That I Plan To Keep Around Year After Year
- My 2015 Holy Grail Product List
- My Top 5 Edge Tamers For Natural Hair
- 5 Underrated Hair Products For Under $5
- 4 Reasons You Should Try A Caruso Steam Roller Set To Refresh Your Straight Natural Hair
- Beautiful Textures “Texture Manageability System” Review
- Q-Redew Handheld Hair Steamer 1st Impressions Type 4 Hair
- An App For Your Hair Journey: A Review Of the Hair Journal App On iPhone
Another way of trying to find your staple products is to see what is purchased most often by other curlies. Our hair product recommendations are not based on sponsorship or even editors opinion. They are simply the products that women buy most often. This is because re-purchase rate is an excellent way to judge on quality.