Here you can upload any pictures that you would like us to share with the community on our facebook page. We may not be able to share them all but we will sure try!
- Images should be clear and focused on the hairstyle.
- Good quality pictures will be given higher consideration. Blurry or grainy camera phone photos are unlikely to be posted.
- Try and provide a few angles of the hairstyle. Single images with just 1 obstructed view of the style are unlikely to be posted.
- We do not post links with our photos, just the name of the person in the photo or the stylist/salon that created the style. We will add a link to our own website for general hair care information purposes. You are however free to add a link to your website in the comments section as soon as your image is posted.
- We ask that you try to respond to a few questions on the hairstyle that may be asked in the comments.
- We will not be able to tag you on Facebook to let you know when the image is posted, you can keep BHI in your news feed to see when the picture is goes up.
- If you want to share a picture of your child’s hair, we want the image to be about the child’s hair style only. Close up shots of the hairstyle or those with the child’s face partially or fully averted for privacy purposes are fine. We will not post general kids natural hair pictures (kids playing or general poses).