Grow Your Hair To Previously Unimagined Lengths!
Now that we have done away with the largest myth in hair that black hair cannot grow long, its time to get growing. The articles in this category will help you tweak and refine your regimen to allow you to get the maximum length retention from the growth that you get.
The categories below will form the bare bones of how you will look after your hair from now on. Without a good regimen, you would find it virtually impossible to fulfill your dreams so even if you think that you know everything about haircare keep an open mind and be prepared to start off with a clean slate if need be. Haircare should be fun so don’t make it more difficult than it needs to be.
Growth is probably why you are on this website right? There is extensive advice for both natural ladies and those of you who choose to relax. Growth or rather length retention is a long term process and patience along with consistency in your regimen is advised for maximum results.
Recent articles in ‘Hair Growth’
- My 10 Secrets To That Mega Hair Growth Life!
- Everything You Need To Know About Ginseng For Hair Growth
- Rosemary Is Great For Hair Growth Here Are 5 Ways To Use It!
- Is There An Elixir I Can Use To Grow Out My Hair? – Why Yes, Yes There Is
- 5 Super Foods For Super Growing Hair
- Is Your Hair Thinning? Try Sunflower Oil!
- How To Speed Up Growth With An All-Natural Transition Kit
- 5 Cliche Things Women With Long 4C Natural Hair Always Say That We Really Need To Pay Attention To
- Does Your Hair Grow Unevenly? The Causes And How To Combat It
- 4 Easy Smoothie Recipes for Naturally Healthy Growing Hair
To shampoo or not to shampoo. That seems to be the question on many curly and kinky haired ladies. You want your hair to be clean but you are not crazy about how dry the shampoo makes your hair feel. So what should you do? Read articles on shampooing black hair below.
Recent articles in ‘Shampooing’
- 5 Sulfate-Free Shampoos Under $10
- Hair Acting A Little Rebellious? 4 Ways To Know It Is Time To Clarify!
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Orange Vanilla Honey Shampoo
- 4 Alternatives To Sulfate Shampoo You Can Add To Your Regimen Now
- Co-Washing Is Not For Everyone
- A Little Dirt Won’t Hurt: How About a Clay Mix or Mud Wash?
- How To Use Rhassoul Clay As A Cleanser
- The Buffering Method – Yay or Nay?
- The Benefits Of And How To Clarify Your Hair
- The Difference Between Clarifying And Chelating Relaxed Hair
Deep conditioning is one of the most important aspects of black hair care. Following the ‘3 minutes then rinse off’ instructions on many conditioners is not very beneficial to black hair due to it’s naturally dry state. Our hair requires more intense moisturizing.
Recent articles in ‘Deep Conditioning’
- Make Sure You Are Deep Conditioning Your Edges
- Dry, Tangled, Broken Hair? Try This DIY Deep Conditioner Every Two Weeks Starting Today
- No More Excuses! – 5 Ways To Sneak Deep Conditioning Into Your Busy Schedule
- 4 Fruits That Are Perfect Deep Conditioning Additives
- 8 Weird Food And Drinks That Are Actually Beneficial When Used In Your Hair
- The Ultimate Avocado Deep Conditioner Recipe For Strength And Dryness
- How To Henna Gloss Your Hair
- Try This Moisturizing Coconut Milk Cocktail The Next Time You Deep Condition
- 3 Best Moisture Boosting Humectants To Add To Your Deep Conditioners Right Now!
- A 3 Ingredient Deep Conditioner Recipe For The Best Curls EVER!
Hair moisture in black curly and kinky hair very important to gaining strength and length. Black kinky hair particularly when in it’s natural state tens to be dry and brittle. Moisture improves elasticity preventing the hair from snapping during styling.
Recent articles in ‘Moisturizing’
- 6 Reasons Your Type 4 Natural Hair Feels Dry And What To Do About It
- I Am Having A Love Affair With Vitamin E Oil And I Do Not Care What My Other Oils Think About It
- A Recipe For The Ultimate Herbal Leave in And Detangler
- The Top 10 Hair Butters that Soften Natural Hair
- 3 Reasons You Should Always Use a Leave-In Conditioner
- Is Sealing Your Ends Really Necessary?
- 4 Steps To Moisturize Natural Hair This Winter
- 5 DIY Hair Moisturizing Sprays
- What Is The Difference Between A Leave In Conditioner And A Moisturizer?
- Top 8 Thirst Quenching Leave In Conditioners For Your Hair
With a solid hair regimen, true problems in your regimen should be few and far between. You may face issues that vary from embarrassing dandruff flakes to split ends and breaking hair.
Recent articles in ‘Problems’
- Lets Get Our Split Ends Under Control Once And For All
- What To Do About Locs That Are Thinning And Breaking
- 3 Ways You May Be Sabotaging Your Protective Style
- Could Your Birth Control Be Contributing To Hair Loss?
- How I Made A Come Back The Right Way And Reversed My Severe Crown Breakage
- 5 Horrible Things That Happen When You Constantly Manipulate Your Hair Chasing Perfection
- Easy DIY Remedies For Controlling Hair Fall Immediately
- How Dandruff Could Be Causing Your Hair Fall And Two Ways Sea Salt Can Help
- Getting To The Root Of Thinning Hair
- Do You Know The Difference Between Breakage And Shedding?
Juicing is a great natural alternative to supplements to boost your nutrition in order to increase hair growth rate. Here we share the basics of juicing and share some delicious easy recipes to get you hair growth going!
Recent articles in ‘Juicing’
- A Juice Tonic for Hair Growth
- What You Should Know Before Buying A Juicer
- Juicing: A Cheat Sheet Of Tips You Cannot Do Without
- Three Juicy Recipes That Will Render Your Hair Growth Supplements Unnecessary
- A-Z of Hair Growth Vitamins And Their Natural Alternatives
- Juicing: How You Can Supercharge Your Nutrition Naturally