Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Is Natural Hair Helping Or Hurting Black Women Today?
- Biotin And Skin Break Out Issues – Be Cautious
- 9 Overrated Natural Hair Practices
- Another Child Getting Kicked Out Of School Because Of Her Hair – Vanessa VanDyke [UPDATE]
- Check Out The Latest Anti-Wigs PSA:Thoughts Anyone?
- The Forgotten Mature Naturals: Embracing The Gray And Hair Tips
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Video Chick Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Natural Hair On Instagram
- Rihanna’s Doobie Wrap – Yay or Nay?
- Lupita Nyongo Rocks the Hec out of Her TWA
- Porsha Stewart Launches Hair Extensions And Beauty Line
- Jada Pinkett Smith With Shaved Side And Blonde Braids
- Team Natural Gladiator – Kerry Washington
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ’Infographics’
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
- Easy Clumping Routine For Your Summer Wash And Go’s – BHI Postcard Tips
- Beach & Swimming Essentials For Your Hair – BHI Postcard Tips
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ’Tips’
- 5 Important Things I’ve Learned About Caring For Texlaxed Hair
- Tips For Beautiful Wearable Twists
- Do Not Ignore These 9 Symptoms Of Distressed Hair
- 6 Tips For Older Women Considering Going Natural
- The Best Moisturizers For Really Dry Natural Hair – LOC Method Friendly
- Tips to Teach Children How to Accept Their Natural Hair Even When Others Don’t
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Afrolicious Hair Affair Expo In LA Event Announcement
- BHI Is Looking For Regular Contributors
- Afro Hair & Beauty Live 26 – 27 May 2013
- Return Of The Curls Expo & Hair Show
- Return To Your Roots Natural Hair Event November 4th 2012