Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Never Let A Stylist Pressure You Into Something You Do Not Want – My Quick Weave Disaster
- Rachel Dolezal Says She Is “Doing Braids And Weaves To Make Ends Meet”
- Amandla Stenberg Calls Out Kylie Jenner For Her Cornrows And We Think That Was A Waste Of Time
- Are Salons More Respectful Of Your Time Now Than It Used To Be Back In The Day?
- “I Am Not Comfortable Rocking A Fro At Work” – Determining Personal Hair Styles At Work
- Teen Vogue’s Senegalese Twist Editorial Causes Uproar + 8 Times White Media Co-opted Black Trends #culturalappropriation
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- She Slayed That! – Venus Williams Debut’s A Totally Cute Natural Hair Updo
- Keyisha Cole Rocks Green Hair And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- Will You Be Supporting The Kylie Jenner Hair Extension Line?
- Amel Larrieux Is Talking About Her Hair And New Hair Product
- Celebs With Natural Hair Who Blog
- Amandla Stenberg Turns Her Grey Box Braids Into a Box Braid, ‘Braid Out’
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- 5 Tips You Can Use If You Want To Become A Frugal Natural
- 4 Natural Hair Apps That You Need To Download Today!
- 6 Tips For A Voluminous Wash n Go
- 4 Tips for Beach Ready Natural Hair
- 5 Tips for Staying Motivated During Your Natural Hair Journey
- 4 Tips For A Hassle-Free Wash Day
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo + Brunch
- “Recover Your Roots” Hair Loss Seminar
- North Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Masquerade By Night: Curls For A Cause UK