Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- “Ladies Natural Hair Is Ugly” – Kenyan Blogger Tells Us How She Really Feels About Natural Hair
- How Swapping One Product Can Completely Change The Outcome Of A Style
- Wearing A Protective Style Does Not Mean I Hate My Natural Hair
- 5 Black Women That Own Natural Hair Brands that You Should Know
- 4 Insecurities I Had That Made Me Hesitant to Go Natural
- Study Brings To Light The Link Between Severe Ailments And Chemicals In Salons
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Keke Palmer Reveals To Essence That She Half Relaxers Her Hair To Maintain Her Style
- Cynthia Bailey Takes A Break From Her Weaves And Shows Off Her Real Hair On Instagram
- This Week In Adorable Kid News – Baby Titan’s Cornrows And Genesis Playing Mommy
- Taraji P Henson Did A Photo Shoot With Her “Under Weave” Corn Rows For CR Fashion Book
- Serayah McNeill From Empire Talks Natural Hair
- Super Model Maria Borges Ditches Her Extensions For Her Natural Hair “I Finally Felt Ready”
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- A Lesson From The KiKi Sheard Wig Incident – 3 Ways To Secure Your Wig
- 5 Reasons A Support System Is Important In A Hair Journey
- 6 Tips To Prepare Your Morning When It’s Tough To Get Out Of Bed
- Crochet Braids FAQs – 9 Of Your Questions Answered
- 4 Tips For Maintaining Curly Clip Ins
- Jumpstart A Healthy Hair Journey With A Healthier YOU!
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo + Brunch