Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Semi-permanent Hair Dye – Is It Worth It?
- Is Knowing Your Hair Type Really Necessary?
- To Her Its “Just Hair”, To Me Its An Earned Trophy Of Patient Persistence – Why #BlackHairMatters
- Do You Change Up Your Natural Hair For An Interview?
- Should I Be Offended That My Boyfriend Cut His Locs And Never Told Me?
- How I Overcame My Wig-xiety
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Janelle Monae Posted A Makeup And Weave Free Selfie That Had Her Followers Swooning
- Sanaa Lathan Is Having A “No Weave No Make Up” Summer And Shows Off Her Natural Hair
- Taraji P Henson Shares Sultry Photo Of Her Natural Hair On Instagram
- Naomi Campbell Slays For Vogue Brasil And We Cant Keep Our Eyes Off Her Fro [Gallery]
- Love And Hip Hop Star Tammy Rivera Shows Off Her Natural Hair On Instagram
- North West And Her Curls Are Making Headlines And Rightly So
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- Crown Breakage Is Real! 4 Tips To Re-Evaluate Your Hair Regimen
- 3 Tips To Get Your Little Girl To Let You Do Her Hair
- The Regimen I Use To Prevent Split Ends And Breakage
- 3 Tips On How I Keep Up My Wig Collection On a Budget!
- 3 Tips On How You Can Get The Best Out Of Your DIY Deep Conditioning Mix
- 7 Tips On How To Prevent Single Strand Knots Once And For All
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- North FL Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo