Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Why I’m Not All the Way There Yet With the Maximum Hydration Method
- 5 Salon Problems I Have Encountered That Should Change Immediately
- 10 Natural Hair Vloggers Most Of Us Can’t Get Enough Of
- Ingredient Lists Do Not Have A Race! – People Have Asked Me Why I Use ‘White Products” In My Hair!
- Why Are Other Cultures So Obsessed With African Hair Braiding?
- Beyonce Is Being Accused OF White Cultural Appropriation Because Of Her Bangs
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Serayah McNeill From Empire Talks Natural Hair
- Super Model Maria Borges Ditches Her Extensions For Her Natural Hair “I Finally Felt Ready”
- Brandy Loves Natural Hair But Says As An Actress She Has To Be Versatile
- Lupita Nyongo’s Hair Secrets Revealed!
- She Slayed That! – Venus Williams Debut’s A Totally Cute Natural Hair Updo
- Keyisha Cole Rocks Green Hair And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- How I Save Money On Hair Products Through Couponing
- Is It Bad To Wear Your Hair In An Afro Every Day?
- 10 Tips For A Succesful Wash And Go Routine
- 6 Tips To Help Your Hair Make It Through The Season Transition
- How Do You Know When It Is Time To Do An Intense Protein Treatment?
- 4 Tips You Can Use To Add Volume To Fine Natural Hair
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo + Brunch