Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Would You Ever Pay $150.00 For A Hair Product?
- 4 Things Stylists Wish That We Would Stop Doing To Our Hair
- The Truth About Your Favorite Hair Guru: 3 Tips On How You Can Become Your Own Guru
- Umm…Say What Now? WEN Cleansing Conditioner Causing People’s Hair to Fall Out
- 6 Interesting Ways Female Inmates Take Care of Their Hair while in Prison
- Shea Moisture Under Fire for Their Latest Ad Campaign Featuring a White Child
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Tyra Banks Has A New Pixie Cut And It Is Super Cute
- Kandi Admits that She Waits until Todd Falls Asleep to Put on Her Hair Bonnet – Are Bonnets a Deal Breaker in Your Relationship?
- Guiliana Rancic’s Said That Zendaya’s Locs Looked Like It Smelled Like “Patchouli Oil or Weed,’ And Zendaya Responds
- KeKe Palmer’s Has ‘Found Herself’ in Her New Hair Color and Cut
- Tia Mowry Hardict Attends aSAG Award Party Looking Flawless, Curls and All
- Lupita Nyong’o Sweeps the 2015 Sag Awards in a Giambattista Valli Gown And Braids
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- 3 Ways To Safely Go From Straight To Curly After A Flat Iron
- The Top 4 Things You Need To Know About Using Your Hair Scissors
- Buying Hair Scissors 101
- 4 Tips You Can Use To Help You Get Comfortable With Awkward Length Hair
- How To Ensure that Your Growth and Health Goals Are Maintained when Visiting a Salon Regularly
- Are You in a Styling Rut? 3 Ways You Can Fish Your Way out
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo + Brunch
- “Recover Your Roots” Hair Loss Seminar
- North Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Masquerade By Night: Curls For A Cause UK
- Natural Is Beautiful Expo
- How To Make The Best Of A Natural Hair Meetup