Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Curly Hair Etiquette – Acceptable And Unacceptable Things To Say To Natural Girls
- Are Stylists Hating The New DIY Trend?
- Does Your Man Like Your Natural Hair And Do You Care?
- Learning To Love Your Naked Hair And A Natural Hair PSA
- Black Female Entrepreneurs Can’t Convince White Male Investors Of The Value Of Investing In The Black Hair Industry
- It’s Perfectly Fine To Fail Occasionally In Your Natural Hair Journey
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Straight “Natural” Hair While Taking A Shower
- What is Prince’s Pet Peeve? – Dont touch My Fro! (Video)
- Angela Simmons Reveals Natural Hair On Instagram After A Fresh Flat Iron
- Memphis News Anchor Reveals Her Natural Hair On Air After Beating Breast Cancer
- Congratulations To Lupita Nyong’o On Her Win At The Oscars
- Naomi Campbell Ditches Her Straight Weave For An Afro
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ’Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ’Tips’
- An Easy Detangling Routine For 4c Natural Hair
- Thickness Does Not Come ‘Naturally’ For All Of Us
- How To Get 4b Hair To Waist Length In 3 Years
- Is Hair Length Your Biggest Goal And Should It Be?
- My Top 6 Perfume Fragrance Essential Oils
- Oiling Your Scalp Is Not Necessary For Healthy Hair
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Event: Black Pride Beauty Cleveland Hair Expo
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo
- Afrolicious Hair Affair Expo In LA Event Announcement
- BHI Is Looking For Regular Contributors
- Afro Hair & Beauty Live 26 – 27 May 2013
- Return Of The Curls Expo & Hair Show