Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- “I Don’t Do Your Kind Of Hair” White Stylist Refuses To Do African American Textured Hair [Video]
- 6 Naturals That You Should Be Following On Instagram
- 6 Natural Hair Rules That Need To Be Broken
- My No nonsense Approach To Salon Appointments
- How My Faux Dreads Landed Me A TV Role: My Story
- Habits That Change And Stay The Same When Going Natural
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- In Touch Weekly Published A Comparison Between Solange Knowles And A Dog
- Rihanna And Beyonce Debut New Hair On Instagram
- Gabrielle Union Says Her Hair Fell Out After Her Blonde Hair Stint In The Movie Top Five
- Gabriel Aubry Responds To The Accusation Of Straightening Nahla’s Hair Calls Halle ‘Ridiculous’, Halle Claps Back With Forensic Evidence
- Tracee Ellis Ross Talks Natural Hair “You Hire Me You Hire My Hair”
- Ledisi’s Shares Her Loc Haircare Tips!
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- The Hair Type Chart – Discover Your Hair Type
- 6 Words That Have Completely Different Meanings To Naturals
- Suffering From Hair loss Or Dandruff: 5 Reasons You Should See A Trichologist
- A Few Tips You Can Use To Combat Thinning Hair
- Our Epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales List 2014
- 5 Thanksgiving Foods That Can Help Create Healthy Hair
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- “Recover Your Roots” Hair Loss Seminar
- North Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Masquerade By Night: Curls For A Cause UK
- Natural Is Beautiful Expo
- How To Make The Best Of A Natural Hair Meetup
- Naturals In The Park Festival