Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Why I Stopped Detangling My Hair And How It Has Been So Far
- Loc Wearing Professionals Celebrate Wearing Dreadlocks At The Work Place Under Hashtag #Professionallocs
- 5 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before I Went Natural
- U.S Court Of Appeals Rules That Dismissing Someone From Work For Dreadlocks Is NOT Discrimination
- 3 Natural Hair Myths That Could Be Keeping Your Hair From Flourishing
- My Natural CoWorker Called Me A Sell Out For Not Wearing My Natural Hair To Work
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Jennifer Hudson Celebrated Her Birthday By Paying Homage To Her Mom And Her Signature Hairstyle
- Uzo Aduba Has Been Rocking Her Natural Hair And We Are All Loving It
- Lupita Nyongo’s Stylist Vernon François Launches Natural Hair Product Line
- Simone Manuel Isn’t Bothered By The Pool And Her Hair “Its Just Hair”
- Blue Ivy’s Accessorized Cornrows Were The Cutest Thing We Saw Last Night At The MTV VMA’s
- Be Honest! Are You Here For Young Joc’s New Hairstyle?
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Wearing Weave As A Protective Style
- 9 Tips To Help You Style Your Mixed Child’s Kinks and Curls
- 3 Steps To Forming The Perfect Night Time Routine For Natural Hair
- Edge Control Isn’t For Everybody And That’s Okay!
- 5 Things You Can Do If Your Daughter Has Matted Hair
- 3 Tips You Can Use To Keep Your Child’s Hair Moisturized For The Cold Season
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- North FL Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo