Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- 4 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Natural Hair Expo
- She Slept Over At Her Guy’s House But Left Her Wig On?!
- 13 Natural Hair Myths I Believed At 13
- Would You Rock It? The ‘Floral Fro’ Is A Trend That’s Here To Stay
- I Am Allergic To Castor Oil – How I Grew Out My Edges Without It
- Is It Taboo to Talk About Black Hair In front of Other Races?
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Naomi Campbell Is Planning To Get A Hair Transplant To Fix Her Edges
- Cardi B. Tells Off The Internet With Hashtag #BlackLooksMatter In Support Of Gabby Douglas
- Amandla Stenberg and Her Constant Battle of Loving Her Hair
- Viola Davis Admits Stylists Do Not Know What To Do With Her Hair
- Halle Berry Put Yarn In Her Daughters Hair And The Internet Loved It
- The Woman Behind Michelle Obama’s Flawless Color
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- No Comb? No Worries! Here Are 5 Tips For Finger Detangling Fine Hair
- How I Manage Wash Day With Two Daughters
- How I Quickly (And Easily) Brought My Damaged Type 4 Hair Back To Life
- 4 Tips To Help You Achieve The Perfect Frohawk
- 7 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Curls
- The Best Oil For Your Hair Type
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- North FL Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo