Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- If You Want To Find Out Who You Are Then Cut Off All Your Hair
- Domineque Aka Lonhairdontcare2011 Passes Away: A Sad Day in Our Community
- Steve Harvey To Husband Who Hates Wife’s Natural Hair: “It Ain’t Your Damn Head”
- Are You Saving More Money Now That You Are Natural?
- Are The New Army Regulations Inherently Discriminatory To Natural Hair?
- Woman awarded $75,000 Settlement After Cop Forcibly Cut Off Her Hair
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Demetria Lucas Posts An Afro Selfie On Instagram And Responds To A Follower On Natural Hair Hate
- Tamar Braxton Shows Off Her Own Hair And Edges On Instagram
- Cassie Rocks Out At Coachella With Blonde Braids
- Intent On World Domination Lupita Is The New Face Of Lancôme And Covers Marie Claire
- Niecy Nash Rocks A Sexy Hair Cut
- Totally Crushing On Lauryn Hill’s TWA
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ’Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ’Tips’
- 6 Tips For Super Quick Wash Days
- Naptural85′s Recipe For A DIY Nutrient Packed Hair And Body Oil
- 5 Ways To Make Use Of Your Cheap Conditioners
- 5 Ways To Optimize Your Hair’s Strength
- 10 Things to Pack When Traveling With Natural Hair
- What Would You Do If You Had To Start Over Again With Your Hair?
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- International Natural Hair Meetup Day
- The New Natural Healthy Body = Healthy Hair Symposium
- Road To Healthy Hair Tour
- Event: Black Pride Beauty Cleveland Hair Expo
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo
- Afrolicious Hair Affair Expo In LA Event Announcement