Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- One Of Our Favorite Natural Hair Guru’s Simplyounique Relaxes Her Hair
- Sava Shares His Opinion On Why Black Men Hate Natural Hair
- What Your Man Can Learn From Your Natural Hair Journey
- Boyfriends And Your Natural Hair – A Guys Perspective
- Natural Hair Bullying Is Real And You Can Stop It
- Baking Soda And ACV Are NOT Effective Cleansers – Now Here Is A Little Proof
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Teyonah Parris Cried The First Time She Saw Her Natural Hair [Video]
- Chris Brown Debuts New Hair Do On Instagram
- Real Houswives of Atlanta Star Cynthia Bailey Flaunts Her Own Hair
- Ciara Shows Off Her Faux Locs On Instagram And The Blogs Are Buzzing
- Star Sightings: Teyana Taylor In Maui With Blonde Highlights And Willow With A Blonde TWA
- Blue Ivy Rocking The Cutest Little Puffs
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- A Simple Guide For A Single Dad Caring For His Daughter’s Natural Hair
- Hair Depression And How To Get Out Of The Funk
- Practical Tips On How You Can Have Water Safe Hair This Summer
- How To Preserve Your Stretched Hair Style Overnight
- 5 Ways You Can Avoid Hair Damage By Tap Water
- Losing Hair During Pregnancy And How To Combat Pregnancy Hair Loss
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Naturals In The Park Festival
- Natural Hair Week UK 2014
- Let The Good Times Roll With Gaisie Body Essentials
- Myrtle Beach Natural Hair Extravaganza
- “Recover Your Roots” Hair Loss Seminar
- International Natural Hair Meetup Day