Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Should I Feel Bad That My White Classmate Gets Compliments On Her Naturally Curly Hair And I Don’t?
- They Cut The Water While I Was Washing Out a Relaxer
- Should I Confess To My New Man That I Sometimes Wear A Wig?
- The Natural Hair Community Takes Queues From Main Stream Media To Give A Broader Message Beyond Hair
- Is Natural Hair Maintenance Time Consuming? It Doesn’t Have To Be
- Your Daughter Will Probably Not Like Her Natural Hair At Some Point – But That’s OK
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Ms. Tina Lawson Shows Off A Gorgeous Head Of Hair + Zendaya Shares Intimate Picture Of Her And Her Neice
- Kenya Moore Wants You To Know That Her Hair Is Real – Posts Shower Scene On Instagram
- Yes, This Is Lil Kim. What Happened To The Black Girl From 1997?
- Our Top Hair Moments From The Black Girls Rock Event Last Night [Gallery]
- This Corn Row, Fade, Man Bun Combination Is Giving Us All The Feels
- Empire Star Serayah Says Fans Get Angry When She Wears Straight Hair
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- Best 6 Essential Oils For Hair Growth
- 9 Hair Questions to Ask A Prospective Beau
- When It’s Just Too Hot To Care For Your Hair
- 3 Major Tips You Should Consider When Flatironing Or Blow Drying Natural Hair
- How To Wash And Care For High Porosity Hair After Box Braids
- My 5 Quick Tips For Preserving And Growing Your Edges
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- North FL Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Curl Talk and More Event
- Natural Hair and Skincare Tea Party
- Healthy Hair by Takisha
- The WITJ Natural Hair & Beauty Expo UK – Birmingham & London UK
- Central Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- ✔︎ Discover the truth about black hair growth
- ✔︎ Identify tips that you can start using today
- ✔︎ No expensive products to buy
- ✔︎ Perfect for beginners!