Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- 5 Reasons the Hair Typing System is Totally Overrated
- I’m Stunned: QVC and Dooney & Bourke Reps Laughing at Woman’s Natural Hair
- Melanese People Can Teach Us a Valuable Lesson in Judgement, Culture, and Race
- My Hair Salon Nightmare: Scissor Happy and Rough
- Poets Alysia Harris and Alex Elle’s Story – Being Black with Little to No Hair
- How Young is too Young when Using Extensions in a Child’s Hair?
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Tia Mowry Hardict Attends aSAG Award Party Looking Flawless, Curls and All
- Lupita Nyong’o Sweeps the 2015 Sag Awards in a Giambattista Valli Gown And Braids
- Porsha Williams Shows off Her Natural Hair on Instagram for 2.5 Seconds
- Keisha Knight Pullium Shows off Her #FirstRealHairCut On Instagram
- Kenya Moore Starts off The New Year by Showing off Her Hair Progress and Promoting Her New Hair Care Line
- In Touch Weekly Published A Comparison Between Solange Knowles And A Dog
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- 4 Protective Styling No-Nos We Need to Seriously Think About
- Five Tips that May Limit the Wash Day Stress for Your Toddler
- Need a Trim? Here are 4 Ways to Trim Your Natural Hair
- How to Stop Hair Line and Root Damage Due to Protective Styles
- 4 Natural Hair Softener Recipes and Products that Every Girl Should Know
- How to Remove that Shine From Your Synthetic Wig Using 2 Odd Ingredients
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- “Recover Your Roots” Hair Loss Seminar
- North Florida Simply Natural Hair Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Masquerade By Night: Curls For A Cause UK
- Natural Is Beautiful Expo
- How To Make The Best Of A Natural Hair Meetup
- Naturals In The Park Festival