Your Hair Growth Journey Should Not Be Just About Hard Work
As part of your hair growth journey you will come across numerous ideas, opinions, techniques and tips. Some will help and some will not and you may even find that one tip that will completely change the fate (and length) of your hair forever.
The point is that you will never know all there is to know about hair and hair care. Something that may work for one person may not necessarily work for you but without discovering the varied ideas and collective wisdom of experience you risk getting stuck in a rut and losing sight of your hair goals.
Opinions are a dime a dozen around the world and the web is no exception. While we have kept factual posts in all the other categories, here we are able to have a little more fun with strong opinions that you may or may not agree with.
Recent articles in ‘Opinion’
- Would You Date A Guy Whose Hair Is Longer Or Thicker Than Yours?
- “Olivia’s Back to straight hair so you KNOW she means business. #Scandal” – Are You Offended By That @Peoplemag Tweet?
- The LA Times Thinks Cornrows Are NOW More Chic And Edgy Because They Are Less Urban
- Do You Believe In Hair Superstitions?
- 8 Reasons Why Long Hair Sucks
- Tyra Banks Fitted One Of Her Top Models With A Lace Front Beard, Yay or Nay?
Celebrity culture is huge in this day and age. From reality stars to A-listers, in this category we comment on hair trends, styles and rants in the celeb world.
Recent articles in ‘Celebrities’
- Cynthia Bailey Is Giving Her Weave A Break And Rocking Her Natural Hair
- Kelly Rowland Is On Her Donna Summer Game And We Love It
- Laz Alonso’s Prefers A Woman With A Clean And Healthy Weave
- Tiny and Her Bestie Shekinah Jo Finally Got The Green Light For Their New Show “Weave Trip”
- Alicia Keys Brought That Old Style Back As She Delivers A Serious Message
- Keke Palmer Debuts A Short Pixie Cut At The Cinderella On Broadway Photo Call
A lot of us are visual learners and it’s a proven fact that principles tend to stick in your mind better when in the form of an image. Our collection of infographics range from the postcard tips sent out every Wednesday to our newsletter subscribers along with BHI’s exclusive hair care infographics.
Recent articles in ‘Infographics’
- How Curling Iron Sizes Affect The Curl Results
- Female Hair Loss Is More Common Than You Think
- Natural Hair Trends Infographic – The Facts
- Top 7 Natural Oils With SPF Sun Protection
- 50 Weird Facts About Hair Infographic
- A Strengthening And Nourishing Oil Mix For Your Healthy Hair Journey
These are the the ever popular list posts and random tips that will help you in your hair journey. Take away what you want from the the tips that we have to offer depending on your lifestyle and hair goals.
Recent articles in ‘Tips’
- Stretching Relaxers: Do’s And Don’t
- Ready To Take Down Your Long Term Protective Style? What You Should Do During And After Take Down
- How To Get The Best Length Retention For The Holidays And A Few Heat Styling Tips
- Why You Should Go Natural While In College
- 5 Ways You Can Help Your Boo Out With His Hair Journey
- Your Children Are Back In School, So let’s Talk About Lice
Hair events are wonderful places to get inspiration on style and new products on the market. You can also get first hand advice and tips from experts on everything about hair. They are also a great place to meet and network with other women in your area all interested hair.
- Natural Is Beautiful Expo
- How To Make The Best Of A Natural Hair Meetup
- Naturals In The Park Festival
- Natural Hair Week UK 2014
- Let The Good Times Roll With Gaisie Body Essentials
- Myrtle Beach Natural Hair Extravaganza