Are You Relaxed Or Natural?
It should come as no surprise that hair care should be tailored to your individual hair needs. While structurally all hair is made of the same stuff, certain precautions need to be observed as certain techniques will work better on natural hair than chemically treated hair and vice versa.
When it comes to hair products you will find that there is a large selection that you can use whether you are relaxed or natural although due to porosity differences you will find that certain products will not work as well on natural textures as they do on relaxed hair. Your hair care journey will be filled with joys, bumps and fails but the learning is half the fun, enjoy it!
Natural hair is beautiful, of that there is no doubt. With the recent influx of women joining the natural hair community, there are still very many who don’t know how to take care of their kinks, coils curls and waves. Embracing your natural texture can be one of the most significant and fulfilling journeys with every day being an opportunity to learn something new.
Recent articles in ‘Natural Hair’
- Get Moving! – Exercise More And Get The Best Hair Ever
- 6 Years And My Hair Is The Same Length – What Am I Doing Wrong?
- Study Proves That Scalp Massages Can Re Grow Your Hair
- My 5 Quick Tips For Preserving And Growing Your Edges
- A Super DIY Hair Growth Oil Recipe That Isn’t For The Faint Of Heart
- How I Stopped Obsessing Over Hair Growth
- What Are The Best Products To Use For Lost Edges?
- 4 Vitamins You May Need If You’re Experiencing Hair Loss
- My 10 Secrets To That Mega Hair Growth Life!
- Everything You Need To Know About Ginseng For Hair Growth
If you enjoy having your hair relaxed, you will already know that breakage caused by over processing your hair is a constant danger during touch ups. Finding a balance in your hair’s resilience is vital to your success but even with relaxed hair being weaker that natural hair, an excellent regimen will allow you to grow it long and healthy.
Recent articles in ‘Relaxed Hair’
- The Best Way To Cowash Or Cleanse 4C Natural Hair To Avoid Tangles
- My Top 5 Clarifying Shampoos
- How I Save Money On Shampoo Products While In College
- Castile Soap As A Hair Cleanser – Everything You Need To Know!
- 5 Sulfate-Free Shampoos Under $10
- Hair Acting A Little Rebellious? 4 Ways To Know It Is Time To Clarify!
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Orange Vanilla Honey Shampoo
- 4 Alternatives To Sulfate Shampoo You Can Add To Your Regimen Now
- Co-Washing Is Not For Everyone
- A Little Dirt Won’t Hurt: How About a Clay Mix or Mud Wash?