Are You Relaxed Or Natural?
It should come as no surprise that hair care should be tailored to your individual hair needs. While structurally all hair is made of the same stuff, certain precautions need to be observed as certain techniques will work better on natural hair than chemically treated hair and vice versa.
When it comes to hair products you will find that there is a large selection that you can use whether you are relaxed or natural although due to porosity differences you will find that certain products will not work as well on natural textures as they do on relaxed hair. Your hair care journey will be filled with joys, bumps and fails but the learning is half the fun, enjoy it!
Natural hair is beautiful, of that there is no doubt. With the recent influx of women joining the natural hair community, there are still very many who don’t know how to take care of their kinks, coils curls and waves. Embracing your natural texture can be one of the most significant and fulfilling journeys with every day being an opportunity to learn something new.
Recent articles in ‘Natural Hair’
- How Protective Styling Could Be Doing More Harm Than Good In Your HHJ
- 5 Mistakes That Are Costing Naturals Length
- How To Get 4b Hair To Waist Length In 3 Years
- Is Hair Length Your Biggest Goal And Should It Be?
- Hair Growth Rates In Black People – The Undiluted Truth
- The Use Of Anti Fungal Cream Miconazole Nitrate As A Hair Growth Aid
- Oiling Your Scalp Is Not Necessary For Healthy Hair
- 5 Reasons You Need Water in Your Hair Care Regimen
- 2 Inches Of Hair Growth In 5 Days? Inversion Method, Hairdrenalin Potion And Bamboo Leaf Tea
- Cayenne Pepper As A Hair Growth Aid?
If you enjoy having your hair relaxed, you will already know that breakage caused by over processing your hair is a constant danger during touch ups. Finding a balance in your hair’s resilience is vital to your success but even with relaxed hair being weaker that natural hair, an excellent regimen will allow you to grow it long and healthy.
Recent articles in ‘Relaxed Hair’
- The Buffering Method – Yay or Nay?
- The Benefits Of And How To Clarify Your Hair
- The Difference Between Clarifying And Chelating Relaxed Hair
- Do You Need To Prepoo If You Only Wash Your Hair Once A Month?
- Protective Styling: Cleaning Your Scalp With Witch Hazel
- Back To Basics: Condition Your Hair But Shampoo Your Scalp
- The Benefits Of Using Dry Shampoo
- Are Sulfate Free Shampoos Just A Con?
- Clean Better – Wash your Hair With Water First!
- Shampooing Is Important If You Use Oil Or Silicones In Your Hair