Are You Relaxed Or Natural?
It should come as no surprise that hair care should be tailored to your individual hair needs. While structurally all hair is made of the same stuff, certain precautions need to be observed as certain techniques will work better on natural hair than chemically treated hair and vice versa.
When it comes to hair products you will find that there is a large selection that you can use whether you are relaxed or natural although due to porosity differences you will find that certain products will not work as well on natural textures as they do on relaxed hair. Your hair care journey will be filled with joys, bumps and fails but the learning is half the fun, enjoy it!
Natural hair is beautiful, of that there is no doubt. With the recent influx of women joining the natural hair community, there are still very many who don’t know how to take care of their kinks, coils curls and waves. Embracing your natural texture can be one of the most significant and fulfilling journeys with every day being an opportunity to learn something new.
Recent articles in ‘Natural Hair’
- Biotin And Skin Break Out Issues – Be Cautious
- Do Not Ignore These 9 Symptoms Of Distressed Hair
- Protective Styling – How To Install Crotchet Braids Tutorial
- A Basic Length Retention Regimen For High Shrinkage 4b 4c Hair
- How To Choose The Best Protein Treatment For Your Hair
- Do You Have To Cut Thin Ends Off While You Grow Out Your Hair?
- Onion Juice For Alopecia?
- The Difference Between Shedding And Breakage
- The Inversion Method – Grow 1 Inch Of Hair In 7 Days!
- Trust The Process Even When You Think It’s Not Working
If you enjoy having your hair relaxed, you will already know that breakage caused by over processing your hair is a constant danger during touch ups. Finding a balance in your hair’s resilience is vital to your success but even with relaxed hair being weaker that natural hair, an excellent regimen will allow you to grow it long and healthy.
Recent articles in ‘Relaxed Hair’
- Do You Need To Prepoo If You Only Wash Your Hair Once A Month?
- Protective Styling: Cleaning Your Scalp With Witch Hazel
- Back To Basics: Condition Your Hair But Shampoo Your Scalp
- The Benefits Of Using Dry Shampoo
- Are Sulfate Free Shampoos Just A Con?
- Clean Better – Wash your Hair With Water First!
- Shampooing Is Important If You Use Oil Or Silicones In Your Hair
- How To Shampoo Your Natural Or Relaxed Black Hair Without Tangling
- How To Clean Black Hair Without A Shampoo
- How To Choose A Shampoo for Relaxed Black Hair