Are You Relaxed Or Natural?
It should come as no surprise that hair care should be tailored to your individual hair needs. While structurally all hair is made of the same stuff, certain precautions need to be observed as certain techniques will work better on natural hair than chemically treated hair and vice versa.
When it comes to hair products you will find that there is a large selection that you can use whether you are relaxed or natural although due to porosity differences you will find that certain products will not work as well on natural textures as they do on relaxed hair. Your hair care journey will be filled with joys, bumps and fails but the learning is half the fun, enjoy it!
Natural hair is beautiful, of that there is no doubt. With the recent influx of women joining the natural hair community, there are still very many who don’t know how to take care of their kinks, coils curls and waves. Embracing your natural texture can be one of the most significant and fulfilling journeys with every day being an opportunity to learn something new.
Recent articles in ‘Natural Hair’
- A Black Pepper Hair Growth Recipe You Should Try
- Can You Retain Length Using Heat? – 7 Ways This Might Be Possible
- Potato Water For Hair Growth – A Scalp And Hair Recipe
- 20 Ways To Make Your Hair Grow Faster And Retain Length Now
- Growing Out Your TWA That Use To Be A Fade Isn’t Easy- We Have 3 Suggestions For Styling You Can Try
- 6 Bonafide Medical Reasons For Very Slow Hair Growth – Do You Have One Of Them?
- Get That Diet In Check Now – 5 Foods To Grow Your Hair
- The Importance Of Supplementing With Silica For Maximum Hair Growth
- 5 Reasons Women Swear By Biotin For Hair Health And Growth
- 6 Ways You Can Make Your Goal Of Super Thick Hair Some What Of A Reality
If you enjoy having your hair relaxed, you will already know that breakage caused by over processing your hair is a constant danger during touch ups. Finding a balance in your hair’s resilience is vital to your success but even with relaxed hair being weaker that natural hair, an excellent regimen will allow you to grow it long and healthy.
Recent articles in ‘Relaxed Hair’
- 4 Alternatives To Sulfate Shampoo You Can Add To Your Regimen Now
- Co-Washing Is Not For Everyone
- A Little Dirt Won’t Hurt: How About a Clay Mix or Mud Wash?
- How To Use Rhassoul Clay As A Cleanser
- The Buffering Method – Yay or Nay?
- The Benefits Of And How To Clarify Your Hair
- The Difference Between Clarifying And Chelating Relaxed Hair
- Do You Need To Prepoo If You Only Wash Your Hair Once A Month?
- Protective Styling: Cleaning Your Scalp With Witch Hazel
- Back To Basics: Condition Your Hair But Shampoo Your Scalp