Just Starting Out On Your Hair Growth Journey?
You are probably feeling excited, eager, scared, skeptical, overwhelmed and whole bunch of other emotions. Rest assured, this site has been created with the sole purpose of helping various women like you with textures from kinky, coily, curly, wavy or relaxed hair to grow hair that is long, strong and healthy.
You’ve got plenty of reading and absorbing ahead of you so get comfortable and lets get started.
This is the best place to start if you are a complete newbie to home hair care. It includes the editors picks for the best articles that will get you on your way to long and healthy hair.
Articles in ‘Start Here’
- How to find a good hair moisturizer for relaxed and natural Black hair
- The Baggy Method – Ultra Moisture Fix For Your Dry Hair
- Steam hair without a steamer
- The Superiority Of Coconut Oil In Hair Care
- Oil Rinsing; The Holy Grail Of Black Hair Care?
- How To Use Shea Butter For Natural Or Relaxed Black Hair
FINDING A REGIMEN
Your hair regimen, you will find is the single most important weapon in your arsenal for hair growth. Here are the recent articles from the regimens category.
Recent articles in ‘Finding A Regimen’
- How To Henna Gloss Your Hair
- Try This Moisturizing Coconut Milk Cocktail The Next Time You Deep Condition
- 3 Best Moisture Boosting Humectants To Add To Your Deep Conditioners Right Now!
- A 3 Ingredient Deep Conditioner Recipe For The Best Curls EVER!
- Just A Reminder – Hot Oil Treatments Are Still Super Beneficial For All Types Of Hair
- 2 DIY Protein Conditioner Recipes You Can Make Right Now to Strengthen Your Hair