Just Starting Out On Your Hair Growth Journey?
You are probably feeling excited, eager, scared, skeptical, overwhelmed and whole bunch of other emotions. Rest assured, this site has been created with the sole purpose of helping various women like you with textures from kinky, coily, curly, wavy or relaxed hair to grow hair that is long, strong and healthy.
You’ve got plenty of reading and absorbing ahead of you so get comfortable and lets get started.
This is the best place to start if you are a complete newbie to home hair care. It includes the editors picks for the best articles that will get you on your way to long and healthy hair.
Articles in ‘Start Here’
- How to find a good hair moisturizer for relaxed and natural Black hair
- The Baggy Method – Ultra Moisture Fix For Your Dry Hair
- Steam hair without a steamer
- The Superiority Of Coconut Oil In Hair Care
- Oil Rinsing; The Holy Grail Of Black Hair Care?
- How To Use Shea Butter For Natural Or Relaxed Black Hair
FINDING A REGIMEN
Your hair regimen, you will find is the single most important weapon in your arsenal for hair growth. Here are the recent articles from the regimens category.
Recent articles in ‘Finding A Regimen’
- 5 Ways To Deal With A Rubbish Conditioner
- Want Thick Silky Shiny Hair Without Changing Your Color? – Cassia Obovata May Be The Answer
- 8 Really Good Protein Free Conditioners
- How To Co Wash Natural Hair
- Are Protein Treatments And Conditioners Absolutely Necessary In Your Hair Journey?
- Back To Basics: Condition Your Hair But Shampoo Your Scalp